It’s important for women to recognize that although men and women have many problems in common, there are some that are unique to women and, as such, require a different approach to solving. If you’ve played the part and done everything you have been told you ‘should’ do, but life still hasn’t turned out the way you had hoped it would, it’s time to make a change.
You see, it’s those ‘should’ messages that are at the root of what is holding you back from discovering who you are and what you want out of life. If you struggle with any of the following, you are not alone among women and should consider counselling services at The Life You Want in Vancouver:
- Experiences of anxiety, social anxiety, depression, sadness, loneliness, stress, low self-esteem, shame or guilt. Each of these has the ability to hold you back from living fully.
- If you stop yourself from taking risks for fear of failing, you can be holding yourself back from achieving what you want out of life.
- If you are stuck in an unfulfilling career but do not know what to do to get out of it and find something you enjoy doing.
- Staying in an unhappy relationship because you keep hoping you can fix it, not sure if you should stay or go and remaining afraid of making the wrong choice.
- Having an adult child who is an addict, allowing guilt and shame to keep you financing helping. If you want to say no but are terrified of what might happen if you do, you should speak with Lyn Firth.
Lyn can help with many of the problems that women face today, with professional counselling services in Vancouver. If you’re ready to let go of who you thought you should be and experience a life that frees you up to be who you really are, you can have The Life You Want. You deserve to feel good about the decisions you make in your life, as well as feeling fulfilled in the things you do.
As your therapist, Lyn can help you transform your life and identify the ‘should’ messages you have received in the past, discover your unmet needs, cover unhealthy thoughts and behaviors that are sabotaging you, discover blocks in your life and break free from a life that is no longer serving you.
If you have questions feel free to contact Lyn Firth directly by calling 604-809-7438 or fill out the contact form online at TheLifeYouWant.ca. If you’re ready to learn more about the women’s counselling services available in Vancouver, reach out now and connect with Lyn. She offers counselling in person, by phone or via Skype. women counselling services Vancouver